KLOVER MiK Stealth: Video is Just the Beginning
When it comes to surveillance, what you see is only half the story. Being able to hear the subject can make all the difference.
The KLOVER Mik line of parabolic microphones is available in three sizes with ranges from 30 to over 500 feet. The smallest size can be used to monitor checkpoints, interrogation rooms, or short range surveillance. The large models are ideal for medium to long-rang surveillance.
The Stealth version of KLOVER MiK has been created specifically for our security and military customers. Components and labels that could draw attention have been removed or replaced. The dish is a translucent grey with a scuffed front face to minimize the chance of being observed.
Modular Design for Ultimate Flexibility!
Its modular design allows the KLOVER MiK to be used in a multitude of ways.
It can be:
Placed on a tripod,
Hand-held by an operator,
Hung on the wall,
Mounted on a stationery bracket,
Mounted on top of a camera,
Or mounted on a pan / tilt mechanism
The motion of the pan / tilt mechanism can be controlled remotely, or duplicate the motion of a surveillance camera.
Hear more of what you want, less of what you don't!
The tight pickup pattern of the KLOVER MiK Stealth can enhanced with two unique products to maximize the quality of the audio that is captured.
Noise reducing amplifier
When the target subject is on a city street, or near some other noise source, reducing the area of the pickup pattern may not be enough. Klover Products is proud to offer an extremely capable mixer / amplifier with noise reducing capabilities included.
- EReal-time and post processing
- EAdjustable level of noise reduction – up to 20 dB
- ESaves processed and unprocessed audio
- EAudio saved to SD memory card with over 24 hour capacity
- E32 bit recordings provide the ultimate in dynamic range which allows very low level signals to be amplified, or extremely high signal levels turned down, during playback
- EPowered by AA batteries, AC power, or hot swappable readily available L-type batteries
- EProcessed audio can be sent to command post
- EInstructions from command post can be heard by operator on separate audio channel
- ERemote control via smartphone interface
- EMounts directly to the KLOVER MiK handle
- EApproximate dimensions: 1.40” x 5.68” x 4.35” (without batteries)
- EUnit comes pre-configured for the KLOVER MiK which almost eliminates the learning curve
How KLOVER MiK Stealth Compares:
To Other Parabolic Microphones
To Laser Microphones
To Microphone Arrays
It All Starts with the Dish
Thick, ballistics-grade plastics in each KLOVER MiK not only insulate the microphone from background noise, they also prevent any movement within the actual dish, which would disrupt sound clarity. This rigid plastic also provides ideal reflectivity for sound waves.