Micro-Pro Preamplifier (Bundle)
The Beachtek DXA-MICRO PRO is a two-channel active adapter with powerful low-noise preamplifiers, level controls, headphone monitoring, phantom power and plug-in power. It has one balanced XLR input (with Phantom power), two mono and one stereo mini-jack inputs (with Plug-In power). The compact size provides the lowest weight of the amplifiers we offer with the KLOVER MiK.
This unit can be used with our premium microphone, or any of our XLR microphones.
This product is CE certified.
(This item is only available as part of a bundle.)
- Maximum Input Levels: LO gain – 14dBu – HI gain – 29dBu
- Output Level: 26dBu when level indicators change to red
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 0.5dB)
- THD + N: Less than 0.03% @ 1kHz, -30dBu input
- S/N Ratio: 85dB @ 1Khz, -30dBu input
- Gain: LO +15dB – HI +30dB
- Phantom Power: Regulated 48 volt power – Current to 14mA (direct short)
- Plug-in Power: 3.5 volts on all mini-jack mic inputs
- Battery Type: One 9 volt alkaline or lithium battery
- Battery Duration: 3 hours typical with alkaline battery (no phantom)
8 hours typical with lithium battery (no phantom)
- Dimensions: 4” x 3” x 1.5” (L x W x H) (102 mm x 76 mm x 38 mm)
- Weight: 12 oz. (0.3 kg)
- 2 Year Warranty
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 3.25 in|