Sennheiser MKE2-P XLR Lapel Mic (Bundle)
The Sennheiser MKE2 miniature omnidirectional lavalier condenser microphone with XLR connection is an industry favorite among field audio engineers, broadcast engineers, and film crews. It features a wide frequency and high sensitivity response.
This product is CE certified. (Click here for spec sheet.)
You receive a $25 discount for purchasing this microphone with a KLOVER MiK!
(This item is only available as part of a bundle.)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +- 3dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity (free field, no load) (1 kHz): 10 mV/Pa ±2.5 dB
- Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 24dB SPL A-Weighted
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 150 dB (48V, 1mV/Pa mike)
- Power Requirements: 9V to 48V Phantom (4mA @ 48V)
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms, balanced
- Output Connector: XLR-3 Male
- Dimensions: .23" x .18" (5.8mm x 4.6mm)
- Weight: .012 oz (.34 g)
|Dimensions||0.1 × 0.1 × 0.1 in|
3 to 5 days – contact us if rush shipment is required.