Sound Shark ACC Equalized XLR Kit
The Sound Shark ACC Equalized XLR Kit includes the Accessory Version of the Sound Shark with our custom accessory bracket that allows flash shoe accessories, such as compact LED lights, to be mounted to the base of the Sound Shark. Also included in the kit is a Wind Cover, and our custom omni-directional lapel (lavaliere) microphone. The microphone comes with an XLR connect that will work with most professional video cameras and professional recorders. Inside the XLR connector, however, is an electronic circuit that equalized the output of the microphone to match the acoustic characteristics of the Sound Shark.
The Lume Cube compact LED lights shown in the photos are not included.
Countryman Associates build this custom microphone for us to provides a deeper, more natural sound from our parabolic microphones while also being water / weather resistant. This microphone does require phantom power (9 V to 48 V ) so please confirm that your camera or recorder can provide phantom power. Check our Compatibility page to see if your devices is included.
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 5 in|
3 to 5 days – contact us if rush shipment is required.
Sound Shark specifications
- Maximum range: 30 to 50 feet
- Microphone: Omnidirectional pattern lavaliere
- Dish outside diameter: 9″
- Parabolic diameter: 8″
- Dish thickness: 1/8”
- Weight: Approximately 12 ounces
- Overall dimensions: 10” x 9” x 3”
- Package size: 10.5″ x 11″ x 4″
Microphone Specifications – Countryman B3 Microphone
- Water/Weather Resistant
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Power Requirements: Phantom: 9V to 48V (4mA at 48V)
- Sensitivity: W4 (no band): 12.0 mV/Pascal (-38 dB re 1V/Pa)
- Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 24 dBA
- Overload Sound Level: Phantom: 150 dBA SPL
- Cable Length: 5 Feet
- Output Connector: XLR-3 Male
- Weight: 0.012 oz (0.34 g)
- Dimensions: 0.23″ x 0.18″ (5.8mm x 4.6mm)